- A definite movement baseline is necessary in this situation.
- Preference for observing the way an individual is moving presently as opposed to looking at a compiled medical chart.
- FMS uncovers the problems that cause problems.
- It does not make sense to blindly play, train, and/or lift without having standards to forecast durability.
- The FMS is not a performance test-- it separates movement and performance.
- Corrective mentality vs. conditioning mentality.
- The FMS also identifies individuals in pain (if people are honest).