Register for FMS Virtual Course
Mar 10-11, 2023, US
FMS Level 1
The FMS certification is for professionals who work in the fitness, healthcare and performance industry. In FMS Level 1, focus on movement principles and how they play into the importance of setting a movement baseline with the Functional Movement Screen. During this interactive virtual experience you will learn how to administer the screen and use the results as a feedback loop to set your clients, patients and athletes up to meet their goals for movement health and lifelong vitality. FMS instructors will be available to answer your live questions throughout the course.
FMS Level 1 Online Included
FMS Level 1 Online is provided as a resource prior to attending the Virtual FMS Level 1. We strongly recommend you review the information in advance. Please note: FMS Level 1 Online becomes available at the time of virtual course registration and the cost ($599) is nonrefundable.
FMS Level 2
In FMS 2, you will learn the following:
- FMS corrective philosophy and strategies.
- Examples of scoring results from an FMS.
- How to interpret FMS results to determine training priorities.
- Corrective exercise applications and techniques to improve your clients' movement pattern limitations that the FMS uncovers.
- Specific exercise progressions to improve each pattern
- Case studies for practical application of the movement evaluation and correction.
FMS Level 2 Online Included
FMS Level 2 Online is provided as a resource prior to attending the Virtual FMS Level 2. Viewing the Virtual Course Sections in the Online Course is not required as all content will be covered in the live event. It can be utilized as a resource post-course. Please note: FMS Level 2 Online becomes available at the time of virtual course registration and the cost ($599) is nonrefundable.
- Key areas of mobility, motor control, transitional postures
- Functional loading
Event Time(s): 10:00 am - 6:30 pm EST
Functional Movement Screen Level 2 Virtual
- A Zoom registration link will be emailed to you 24 hours prior to the event. You will need to complete the Zoom registration in order to gain access to the webinar.
This Virtual Certification is reserved for registered attendees and only those registered will be admitted to the group.
You will receive a PDF of the course manual 1-hour prior to the course start.
Athough the course will be recorded, it is treated as a live course and the recording will not be available for future viewing.
- Course instruction and materials are in English.