Register for FCS
Sep 22-23, 2017, Frisco, TX
Fundamental Capacity Screen
Creating durable performers in sport, work and recreation is the ultimate goal for coaches, trainers and healthcare professionals. The Fundamental Capacity Screen Course will observe four fundamental forms of movement energy expression and discuss how these interact with each other and the individual’s environment to create the sustainable movement fitness and movement health we seek.
This 2-day course will:
- Summarize the four elemental expressions of energy within movement capacity.
- Explain the difference between movement dysfunction and movement deficiency.
- Perform a Fundamental Capacity Screen and analyze screen results to correctly apply corrective and conditioning strategies.
Prerequisite - FMS Level 1 Course
FMS is the screening tool used to identify limitations or asymmetries in seven fundamental movement patterns that are key to functional movement quality in individuals with no current pain complaint or known musculoskeletal injury.
- Over 100 minutes of online video content
- Downloadable Manual
- FMS Level 1 Certification Exam
FCS - Fundamental Capacity Screen
Is performance in our DNA?
Join Gray Cook for this introductory course to find out.
The Fundamental Capacity Screen Course details what 20 years of FMS experience has taught us about screening performance and physical capacity. We'd love to teach you.
The free online HTML tidy is the best online tool to clean up the dirty code.