Key Course Take-aways
- Become proficient in the FMS corrective philosophy to improve your coaching efficacy.
- Reinforce the interpretation of FMS results to streamline your decision-making process to determine training priorities for your clients.
- Learn our favorite corrective strategy options for each movement pattern of the FMS - including breathing, mobility, and motor control.
- Build your confidence of using the FMS in your business by learning from our case examples.
- Best way to learn the correctives - give them a try yourself! Explore the pattern correctives as you watch our instructors lead the demonstrations.
See what other Professionals are saying about the FMS Level 2 online course!
Being able to go at my own pace. Lots of ways to learn - program set up with demo, manual, explanations.- M. Christensen, US on 8/10/2023
FMS allows me to remove all the guesswork out of my exercise programming.
- I. Matchett, Canada on 7/14/2023
The most valuable part of this course was being able to put theory into practice in a simple way.
- A. Gasparini, Mexico on 5/15/2023
Movement principles were presented in simple and logical way that can be applied to create positive results.
- P. Robaczynski, Norway on 1/27/2023
Once your purchase is complete, you will have one year of access to the FMS Level 2 Online course. You will receive email confirmation of purchase with directions on how to access this online course.
This course includes access to almost 8 hours of video content and a downloadable manual. The chapters included in this course are as follows:
Chapter 1: Introduction to the FMS Level 2 Online Course
Chapter 2: FMS Level 2 Virtual Course (pre-recorded)
Appendix #1: Review of Key Concepts
Appendix #2: Additional Case Studies
Languages: Taught in English and subtitled in Korean and Spanish.
Please note that FMS Level 1 certification is a prerequisite to unlock the FMS Level 2 Certification Exam.